Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Did Our Win Against Penn St. Make Them Give Up on Their Season?

+3 HS
Muckfichigan's picture
November 14, 2020 at 12:35pm
34 Comments

Going into this season, it was thought by most everyone that the most talented team we would face this year would be Penn St. With their loss to Indiana to open the season, I was concerned how that might motivate them coming into the game with us. Don't get me wrong, I thought we were clearly the better team, but something like that can really jumpstart a team. Think of 2014 Buckeyes loss to Virginia Tech. But when Penn St. got dominated by an average Maryland team last week, and are currently down 10-0 in the first quarter to a below average Nebraska team, it really makes me think. Penn St has been a team trying to get over the hump from being a really good team to a team mentioned with Alabama, Ohio State, and Clemson. I think when we went to Happy Valley and showed them just how far they are from being on that level it had to be very deflating for them. Has Penn St. given up this year?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 34 Comments