Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Rooting Like Crazy for Sparty Tomorrow!!!

-4 HS
DroneBuck's picture
November 13, 2020 at 1:56pm
86 Comments

It is sad that I can’t root for a top-10 showdown between Ohio State & Indiana next week, I always appreciate an extra hot spotlight on our games. But in 2020, protecting our standing in the Big10 East is far more important than garnering marquee game of the week interest.

Kevin Warren, and CFB at large, has made it easy for teams to back out of games with no punishment. Programs that are under the covid-threshold are still able to cancel and each team is granted a “no contest” instead of a forfeit for the team unwilling to play. 

This loophole is susceptible to being taking advantage of, and I have my suspicions about Maryland’s motives this weekend... namely desperate avoidance of the Buckeyes!

This needs to be addressed (yet certainly won’t be by our inept B1G offices). But if IU tries to dodge us next wk I’ll lose my mind!

Has this particular situation caused anyone to change their rooting interest in the Indiana vs Mich St game this weekend?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 86 Comments