Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

In Retrospect, I Was Way off Base About Schiano

+22 HS
readnguy's picture
November 8, 2020 at 12:25pm
46 Comments

Boy, after getting a decent night's rest, drawing a couple deep breaths, and taking a few hours to look at things a bit more rationally; I see that I need to dial back my opinion about last night's defensive performance and especially, Greg Schiano's tactics in last night's game. I was making some outlandish comments; referring to him as a clown, a loser, and claiming that he was making a mockery of the game of football. Well, since I don't drink, it wasn't the alcohol talking...it was simply a case of where my emotions completely voided any rational thought concerning the second half defensive performance. First of all, thanks to Burger1124 for getting me to realize that while Schiano was simply trying to find any possible means of leveling the playing field so his team could compete; in actuality, he was helping to expose some areas of weakness that could be disastrous to our defense against a better equiped opponent in the future. So, while true this year's team has some serious issues to address this week and in weeks to come; I personally need to be more objective and reasonable in my assessment as to where this team is and what this team needs yet to accomplish. So I am hear to say GO BUCKS, have a great week of practice, get any bumps ironed out, then go out there and get after Maryland next Saturday...and please forgive my foolishness.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 46 Comments