Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Richard Lewis, Loyal Buckeye!

+15 HS
GoBuckswin's picture
March 21, 2020 at 10:21pm
17 Comments

Fans of Curb your Enthusiasm probably noticed Richard Lewis wearing an Ohio State hat in a scene at the golf course. Also, an Ohio State basketball game was also on the background of the latest episode.

While most know that Lewis, who attended Ohio State, is a huge fan of the sports programs, they may not realize how much of a fan he really is.

Many years ago, I bought tickets to see Richard Lewis perform  his comedy act on a Saturday night in Northampton, Massachusetts. A couple of weeks before the show, the venue where Lewis was supposed to perform, contacted me and told me that Lewis had cancelled on them, and they had to refund all the tickets to the sold-out show. It turned out that the show, which was on a Sat. night in October, was also the same day as an Ohio State homecoming game (I think against Minnesota that year), and Lewis decided he wanted to attend in Columbus, so he bailed on his show.

I was very disappointed b/c I thought I was going to be able to watch OSU in the afternoon and then see Lewis perform live that same night at 8 pm. I was hoping that the performance would eventually get rescheduled, but it never did. That is one loyal Buckeye fan! 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 17 Comments