Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Ohio State vs Clemson Score Predictions

+12 HS
matt.green14's picture
December 25, 2019 at 2:46pm
150 Comments

Haven’t seen this topic posted yet so I figured why not. I apologize if it has been posted but I haven’t seen it. All in all I like Ohio State in most of the matchups in this one. Our strength on offense is running the ball and their weakness on defense is their front seven besides Simmons. Lawrence is very good but has thrown some very bad pics this year, I’m assuming he mostly just throws it up to those big WR’s they have, need a huge game out of Okudah, Arnette, Wade, Fuller, and Proctor if they run the two safety look. Etienne is good but a lot of his big games came against horrible defenses. He averaged 3.3 against Texas A&M, 3.4 against South Carolina, and 4.8 against North Carolina so he can definitely be held in check especially with our defense. They’re a really talented team but they also haven’t beat a team that’s worth anything. I feel pretty good about this one. I like the Bucks 31-21. Would love to hear what you guys think. Go Bucks!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 150 Comments