Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Does Our Semi-final Matchup Offer Up More Opportunity Than Frustration?

+2 HS
Brutus.Maximus's picture
December 8, 2019 at 7:25pm
4 Comments

The dreaded #2 spot was not as negatively viewed a few weeks ago. If not for the talking heads this stigma of no one wants Clemson would not be a factor in disrupting this joy that should be felt for this amazing team being given an opportunity for a championship run. This said the committee giving a false sense of “it was our spot to loose” by jumping after the Pen State win was purely a ploy to entice ratings. I digress, the focus here should not be on poor us, but let’s get two more wins. I few interesting points have been brought to my attention recently involving our current situation:

1. Gaining a Championship on the current path would solidify our stake to the vast in the country, as living in SEC land they always down talk the B1G in the most disrespectful way.

2. Our last opportunity against that team down south is the semifinal was such a disappointment that it almost feels like a chance to hit a reset button and correct the negative outlook on our big stage performance capability.

3. UFM couldn’t get the job done twice, but I bet he is chomping at the bit to help this program leap this hurdle.  He is probably watching film right now to analyze and offer any support he can to get the job done.  Ryan Day will utilize all the tools he has at his disposal to complete this championship run.

I think this team has what it takes, and to be the best you have to beat the best. So proud of this team and the season they have put together, but there is still work to be done. They can’t do anything about who they play, but they can control how they play. What a great time to be a Buckeye!! Now go win a championship!!!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 4 Comments