So, after enjoying the comedy of errors that TSUN provided us with vs MTSU, Army, Wisconsin, and half of PSU, it appears they are trending up as a team. I expected TSUN turnovers in the rain last night, but TSUN took care of the ball. Harbaugh's team also appears greatly improved on both sides of the ball. I was caught off guard. TSUN looked like, at the very least, a solid team.
- The TSUN OL stoned the ND pass rush, and opened up gaps for its RBs, using the often mocked -speed in space. Before we say that Notre Dame sucks, the domers were competitive vs Georgia, and has elite talent on both sides of the ball.
- TSUN's front seven on D harassed Ian Book all night and shut down any threat of run game.
- Urban Meyer said mistakes would come when implementing an RPO offense and there would be a learning curve. Well, seven games in, TSUN showed for at least a game and a half vs competitive defenses, that it is capable of playing mistake free, decisive RPO.
- Team chemistry must be very high now. Harbaugh and his program served as the butt of all jokes, and have been mocked all season. After winning in this fashion the locker room must amped.
- The week before The Game, we face Penn State. TSUN gets Indiana. TSUN gets us at home, a year after the 62-39 embarrassment.
As a fan base, we must approach this team with respect, as we would a Wisconsin, a Michigan State, or a Penn State. They would love nothing more than to spoil our season.