Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

OSU vs. Northwestern - Quickly Unfolding

+8 HS
Large Father's picture
October 16, 2019 at 9:57pm
7 Comments

Tressels, Fickells, Urbans and Days,   

It’s hard to believe we are halfway there.

Each season unfolds so quickly...and is so different from one year to the next. It feels like you are just getting into the story line when suddenly that chapter comes to a close.

If you haven’t been paying close attention, this chapter of Ohio State football is even better than the last. It’s a bit unexpected.  The cast of characters changed from a head coach who goes by just one name and a QB Heisman finalist...to a first time head coach and a QB who suddenly appeared through the new portal transfer time warp.

...and the team is even better than before.

We are headed into the home stretch with some great match-ups to challenge our Buckeyes. We will see if they can finish it out. They continue to impress and just dismantle their opponents.

During the bye week, I watched a lot of other top-ranked teams. Ohio State just looks different from the others...in a good way if you root for the Scarlet and Gray.

I’m excited for the Buckeyes to take the field after not knowing what to do with myself during the bye week. This team is really fun to watch and I want time to slow down so I can just take it all in. 

Touchdowns:  Dobbins, Fields, Olave, KJ Hill

OSU 34 NW 10

Go Bucks!  Beat Northwestern!  BB Landers for Heisman!

Stout Pops

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 7 Comments