Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Looking at Future OSU Schedules, Schedulers Did Day No Favors

+6 HS
Spartan13's picture
July 26, 2019 at 1:14pm
41 Comments

With this year being a super soft schedule I looked at future schedules

1. 2020 starts a home & home with Oregon, we start 2020 in Autzen but it will be Oregon’s first big game post Herbert. October 2020 in a row is Iowa, @MSU, @PSU, Nebraska
  2. 2021 has us home against Oregon after the Justin Fields era, the B1G gave us PSU, @Michigan back to back to end the season.
  3. 2022 is very front loaded with the start of a home & home with Notre Dame, followed by Toledo, @MSU, @PSU
  4. 2023 is probably the schedule that doesn’t set us up to fail, week 3 @ND with us off a bye, PSU and @Wisconsin back to back, week 11 MSU, week 13 Michigan
  5. 2024 is the start of a home and home with Washington and week 1 is at Washington, but November has @PSU, Indiana, @MSU, Michigan
  6. I really wrote this to talk about 2025 which is the worst schedule I have ever seen, we start the season @Texas, have a week 2 bye, then Washington. Our crossovers are @iowa, @wisconsin, and our last 3 weeks are PSU, MSU, @Michigan. That is just plain setting your flagship school up to fail by the B1G after they have what should be a very hard OOC

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 41 Comments