Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

My First 11W Off Season

+6 HS
Buckeye_Condor's picture
January 10, 2019 at 1:43pm
36 Comments

11W has been a wonderful place this year. Although we were all madder than a bee stung billy goat at times. We got to see a QB rewrite the record books. We saw our now former coach battle the press and allegations against him with what I believe a lot of patience and decorum. We enjoyed one of the most prolific wide receiver cores in a while. Saw a two headed monster at running back work hard and work together. Urban cemented himself as undefeated again TTUN, won another B1G Title and won The Grandaddy of them All out in Pasadena. 

A lot of great moments this season. We laughed, we cried, and as true fans, it became a part of us. 

And now... the off season. 

In years past I have spent my off season rewatching games from either the previous seasons, our 2014 beat downs leading up to College Football National Championship or random games from mostly the 2000s. 

How do you all survive the offseason and not go insane with out the Scarlet and Grey? 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 36 Comments