Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Day's Next BIG Recruit?

+5 HS
Chicago Connection's picture
December 19, 2018 at 7:50pm
73 Comments

As of today, the Buckeye's 2019 recruiting class is strong in talent but lean in number, however, the recruiting season isn't over by any stretch, and one could argue that the biggest indicator of Ryan Day's true recruiting talent lies ahead, since he now can zero in on available players and make a big pitch. 

And he's still got the room to sign a handful of guys. 

To that end, beyond the possible transfer of Justin Fields to Ohio State (which certainly counts on the roster, as well as the class of '19--I'm not sure),  there are at least 14 top-rated players still on the board for whom the Buckeyes have offered scholarships, including...

Wright, Sophsher, Haselwood, Crouch, Elam, Putnam, Bogle, Cooper, Richards, Sanguinetti, Lee, Foskey, Catalon, and Bell.

If the Buckeyes signed Fields along with three or four of the above names, they'd likely find themselves back among the top 5 recruiting classes (or better in terms of average player rating), so... who's on YOUR wish list, and why?  

[Be sure to let me know if I've missed anybody.]

(Mod Edit: moved to the Ohio State Recruiting Forum)

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 73 Comments