Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Don't Undervalue These Two Takeaways from the MSU Game...

+22 HS
BuckeyeInOrlando's picture
November 12, 2018 at 11:11am
28 Comments

The two biggest takeaways from Saturday's win over Ann Arbor's little brother, in my opinion were:

The energy and joy in coaching that we saw from Urban for the first time all season

The purpose we saw from Haskins on this run that didn't count. I know he stepped out. I know there was a flag. Who didn't know these things? Haskins. He was fighting for yards. He was fighting for his team. He wasn't just going to the ground. He wasn't going out of bounds. He was fighting.

Both of these are signs that this Buckeyes team is getting fired up, getting emotional, playing with heart and purpose... something that many of us have felt this team lacked much of the year.

It's easy to get excited about a road game against the Spartans. Hopefully we see this same intensity carried over for the road trip to College Park, Maryland.

Go Bucks! Beat Maryland! 

**Note: As a nobody, I'm required to reduce .gifs to 2MB or smaller. See 11W's GIFtastic recap for better quality .gif's**

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 28 Comments