Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Does Our Defense Matchup Well with MSU/UM?

+3 HS
Spartan13's picture
November 11, 2018 at 7:46pm
36 Comments

Our defense dominated against MSU and while they may not be world beaters UM's offense isn't leaps and bounds better. Barring catastrophe The Game will be for a spot in Indy against NW who is laughing at us for taking so long to clinch our division. Many are fearful of UM but does our defense matchup well against them? We have quickly found ourselves with two stud safeties. Our LBs may not be the quickest and could struggle against spread offenses/ dual threat QBs but running straight at Malik Harrison and Tuf Borland isn't going to work out in the offenses favor. the Dline when hyped up also plays very well and Michigans line has had some flaws this season. The only spot I am concerned with is the elite talent from Michigan's receivers against our fleet of CBs however Harbaugh has shown relectance in using them. I know this game was ugly but I am feeling pretty confident in our defense against Michigan, should the offense figure things out a little bit it could end up being a great season despite all the anxiety. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 36 Comments