Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Attendance For The Last Home Game

+1 HS
Buckeyechuck5's picture
November 4, 2018 at 12:28pm
29 Comments

Like many on here, I am very unsettled about a lot of things going on with our football team. My biggest issue is they appear to be uninspired and going threw the motions with no energy. As fans, we have no control nor capability to personally change what is going on inside the Ohio State locker room.

However, as fans, we do control one thing and that is filling the shoe to capacity. If the Shoe is half empty and uninspired with no energy, then that is just one more issue for the home team to overcome. Is TTUN going come into the shoe and not face a hostile crowd or even a sell out crowd? I am actually floored that the shoe not filled every game. I was at the 2009 USC game and the crowd was nuts. That is what it will take for the 2018 Buckeyes to have a shot. TTUN will be hard enough to beat. To beat them without the encouragement of a rabid crowd foaming at the mouth for UM blood on the field is not something I believe this years Buckeyes can accomplish.

So my question is, will #Buckeyenation show up and show out for "the game" ? Or will the home team die a slow death in front of 85,000 fans with bare spots in the stadium?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 29 Comments