Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Football vs Real Life

+8 HS
sfgoody's picture
August 25, 2018 at 11:50am
40 Comments

I was listening to Dari and Mel this am....I know, I know....and suddenly Dari morphed into a giant rage monster insisting OSU, and Urban Meyer, were now clearly the most hated football prgm in America. I mean he got PERSONAL. And yes, it rang pretty hollow, listening to an OU homer destroy OSU over how it's handled allegations with the video of Joe Mixon still fresh in my mind.

I'm a fan, and like most on here I have a real job, and as it turns out my real job involves working with people in DV situations every day. I don't need some blowhard on tv or radio, giving me their righteous indignation. If you're so bothered by it, go get a real job and try being part of the solution. Sports used to be a fun diversion from real life for me. Now, sports has become the vehicle to give a bunch of uniformed do nothings a venue to air their opinions all day. And if you're a sports fan, you can no longer avoid it. Is the day coming when I have to walk away from watching football? I'm afraid it's getting closer and closer. Thoughts?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 40 Comments