Ohio State Athletics Forum

Ohio State Athletics Forum

Ohio State hockey, baseball, wrestling, track, and other athletics fan talk.

This Week's Question: What's Your Most Egregious Ohio State Purchase?

0 HS
D.J. Byrnes's picture
March 5, 2018 at 8:00am
120 Comments

Folks, welcome to This Week's Question, your new favorite Monday morning routine.

BOSS OF ALL BOSSES

When I explain the Buckeye Industrial Complex to infidels, I usually say a person could stock a Wal-Mart with officially licensed Ohio State products. And there's a reason for it. Adding a Block "O" to any product increases my chances of buying it by roughly 3000 percent.

So I want to know... what is your most egregious Ohio State-themed purchase? For me, it's easily this $27 garden gnome.

I don't remember how I came to own this gnome. It was long before I had a garden. I don't remember how much I paid, either. All I know is it was worth it.

Every time we move, Whitney asks if we can throw it out.

What she doesn't know is we will never throw it out. I love Ohio State. I also love the lore of gnomes. If I haven't alienated everyone in my life by the time I die, I hope my loved ones bury me with my Ohio State gnome. It is one of my most prized possessions.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 120 Comments