Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

2018 Spring Game Ticket Sales

+1 HS
OhioAgainstTheWorld34's picture
February 9, 2018 at 11:11am
10 Comments

I am anxious to see if the university releases anything on the number of tickets that were purchased to the Spring Game this year on the first day... Today I logged into my Ticketmaster account at work and had an alarm set to get to the page at 09:59.  I was refreshing once the clock struck 10 am.  It didn't let me in until approximately the 10:00:35 am mark... Potentially 35 seconds after the window opened.  I sought to purchase 4 tickets in the Huntington Club, however the four that I had selected had been locked out.  I attempted again immediately and there were no sets of 4 available, at that point I was then going to settle for pairs. I attempted to select the pairs and ran into the same issue.  It failed to allow me to process my purchase.

After struggling for three to four minutes I ended up having to buy four solos that were back to back seats... Not the best but at least they are together.

It just shows how Buckeye Nation shows out.. There isn't another fan base like it.  I am planning to book my trip to Dallas soon!!! I wanna see AT&T Stadium have more Scarlet & Gray than purple in September. Would be a heck of sight to see a team from Columbus, OH take over a stadium that is 20 miles from the other schools home.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 10 Comments