Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Change.org: Require Ohio State and Michigan to Only Wear Traditional Uniforms for "The Game" Each Year

-6 HS
chefjoey's picture
December 1, 2017 at 1:31pm
79 Comments

I have created a petition to bring awareness to the situation involved the uniforms worn by Ohio State and Michigan in "The Game" each year.

Recently, Ohio State has worn alternate uniforms against Michigan the last two games. Personally, I love alternate uniforms and jersey concepts. However, I want to see Ohio State and Michigan battle each year in their classic, traditional uniforms. Save the alternate uniforms for any other game, but make "The Game" a classic battle between two of college football's best in their traditional uniforms.

I know there are many Ohio State and Michigan fans who feel the way I do. Together we can gain a following, receive recognition, and eventually become noticed by the decision makers involved. If we can show how many fans want to traditional uniforms for "The Game", we can bring change!

Support The Cause

Share the link:

https://www.change.org/p/gene-smith-urban-meyer-require-ohio-state-and-m...

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 79 Comments