Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

The Real Negative From This Loss

+3 HS
awlinBrutus's picture
November 5, 2017 at 8:04am
102 Comments

The bigger downside to getting taken to the woodshed in Iowa City is now our last 4 opponents have the blueprint to keep their offenses on the field, and keeping our offense on the sideline. The other is Wisconsin, MSU and SCum do not have their subconscious thinking they have no shot beating TOSU. They now have that extra incentive to prepare that much harder than usual. After this loss the SCum fans are beginning to believe they can prevail in the the big shit house. 

Leading up to Iowa I thought we would win out. Didn’t see this team coming out so unprepared and flat. Having said that  Coach Meyer didn’t win 3 natty’s with smoke and mirrors. He did it with good recruiting and coaching. You can’t say Kirk Ferentz isn’t a great coach. They consistently win with 2 and 3 star recruits from a state that probably plays a lot 7 man football in HS. He totally out coached our staff today. The fake FG was a gem. But our players didn’t give a good effort at all. Would have been the time to call a time out. That was the turning point of the game, our players were totally shocked after that. 

So my season now just rests on beating SCum. If we can go into shit house and pull out the victory the despair by the SCum fans will be epic and priceless.

Anyway I have to work for a few hours today because a subcontractor from Tennessee totally screwed on a priority project. So if don’t reply right away to comments I will as soon as I can. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 102 Comments