Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

JT BARRETT DRAFT STOCK

+9 HS
Brohio's picture
October 30, 2017 at 10:45pm
98 Comments

I am well aboard the JT hype train. Best OSU QB performance of my life time. I just don't know why he doesn't get the respect from NFL scouts. He has pretty much rewritten the record books for one of the toughest, if not THE toughest conference in college football and in my heart of hearts, I can't see him even going in the first 3-4 rounds. Why does a guy like Brees who's passing records have been broken, or Alex Smith, a QB running the same Meyer offense, go first round and JT is probably a day 3 pick? Does this game help his stock at all? 

BTW you're all welcome for that win over PSU lol. I mentioned on here before I was 0 for 5 with Buckeye games when I travel internationally. I'm in Tokyo now and last Saturday (Friday EST) I woke up, dressed in full Buckeye gear, threw some money in the Sensoji shrine, hoped for some good vibes, set a final score alert on my phone and refrained from watching the game. Phone went off around 7:45am Sunday as the game clock expired and validated all of my efforts. Finally got my first W. Thank you JT!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 98 Comments