Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Game Thoughts of a Factory Worker

+3 HS
stuckupnorth's picture
October 29, 2017 at 1:17pm
2 Comments

1.It may have just been me but the Shoe sounded like it was rocking all game. Keep in mind i don't have surround sound but the fans were as loud as I've heard them on TV. It was cool to hear home field advantage.I bet the recruits loved it.

2.Hill JR is one of my favorite players to watch in a while. I stated in another post that he is reminiscent of Jalin Marshall, not the power of Marshall but the quicks and always trying to make a play.Dude had a quiet 12 catch game.

3.I have been as hard on JT as anyone. Dude balled out. Played his guts out. Best game he has ever played.He made some money throws. The one to Mclaurin was one of the best throws you will see. The red zones fades were also fantastic

4.The offense red zone looked so much better. Giving the WR a chance to make plays payed off. When not scoring they got flags. 

5. JK Dobbins is the truth. Given the opportunity next year he will get Heisman love. I feel like any moment he take one to the house. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 2 Comments