Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Saquon Barkley on Ohio State: Fans Are Amazing, Stadium is Amazing

Jason Priestas's picture
October 26, 2017 at 9:42am
63 Comments

Penn State running back – and Heisman Trophy frontrunner – Saquon Barkley spoke to the media following practice Wednesday evening and he's pretty much impossible to dislike.

Here's what he had to say about his only other trip to Ohio Stadium, when, as a true freshman, he went for 199 yards on the ground in his team's 38-10 loss to the Buckeyes:

“I was kind of in awe of being on the field with Braxton Miller and Zeke Elliott. Obviously, coming from high school, watching the highlight tapes, especially Braxton. What I remember from that game – obviously we lost that game – there was a blackout, Ohio State fans are amazing, the stadium is amazing.”

Barkley on freshman Ohio State running back J.K. Dobbins:

“He's a really good back, especially for a young guy. He does a really good job of setting his blocks up and making guys miss in the open field. I'm excited to see him live, to see what he brings to the table.”

Class. Act.

May you go for 200 yards in every remaining game this season, but the next one, Saquon.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 63 Comments