Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Schedule Perception - What Do We Want to Happen?

+2 HS
gobucks5413's picture
October 3, 2017 at 10:33am
39 Comments

You never want to look ahead...but assuming we take care of business this week against Maryland (will be tough, but I don't see a real challenge here), it sets up a tough finishing 6 games in the B1G. I believe that we control our own destiny, and it doesn't matter how anyone else looks in the conference, as long as we win out, I think we find ourselves comfortably in the top 4...but its always fun to have more marquee games/wins that make us look a little better nationally after the OU loss. 

Starting with @ Nebraska... they have back to back night home games, starting with top 10 Wisconsin this week. What do we want to happen? Wiscy win and continue to look powerful for a conference championship matchup? Or Nebraska winning and setting up a more appealing matchup with us the following week with Nebraska coming off a top 10 win?

I believe the following week during our bye, TTUN travels to Penn State. I'm thinking we want Penn State undefeated here right? A top 3-5 PSU team coming to the shoe and getting beaten is our best case scenario? Or do we not care and want TTUN 11-0 when we head up north in late November?

Does anyone care? Does it matter? Personally, I'd like to see Nebraska win, making 10/14 a little more interesting to folks. Then I'd like to see PSU beat TTUN and then TTUN win out until they get whooped by our boys (or lose every game the rest of the way - doesnt matter to me)

Just some thoughts on a Tuesday...

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 39 Comments