Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Who's on the Bandwagon?

+7 HS
BlockO's picture
September 24, 2017 at 3:20pm

I am glad optimism has finally returned to this this site. After the Oklahoma game many on here were calling for JT to benched, questioning Urban's proven gameplan, and looking to fire fickell (again). Some of the concerns on here are valid given that there are a only a handful of teams in the country who boast the amount of talent as the Buckeyes. I truly believe the Oklahoma game was the teeth-kicking the scarlet and gray needed to get them back into the right mindset. For the past two years, I have seen the hunger -the chase if you will- disappear from our players. The 2012 team had it, the 2014 team had it after they were embarrassed on the national stage (sound familiar?) by Virginia Tech, but somewhere along the line our team lost it. I believe our players will be driven throughout the rest of the season to do what others say they can't. It may not be pretty all season but I truly have faith in JT Barrett to lead this team back to the promise land. We will win the title this year and prove that our team is best when the chips appear to be down. Let the chase recommence.

View 42 Comments