Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

2017 Gameday Meals - Week 2 vs. Oklahoma

+2 HS
osurox's picture
September 6, 2017 at 7:55am
14 Comments

My work is setting up a huge tailgate for the game Saturday, after my brother's and I and some friends had already planned to set up our own...so we decided to set ours up right next to my works tailgate.  We don't have to worry about food or drinks, as there will be City BBQ catered, massive amounts of wings from Roosters, all the chips and dip you could imagine, and plenty of desserts...someone always brings a replica of Ohio Stadium in cake form to this thing.  The tailgate is so big, it requires a building permit!  Easily hosts 300 people, if not more...plus, we have a full bar with top shelf stuff, and at least 30 cases of beer. 

The tailgate for work is our most successful event of the year in terms of getting clients to come out, so my work spends a ton of money on it.  Over $100K, easily.  It is insane.  They have 6 TVs and a huge projector screen, so you can watch basically any game you want.  I can't wait.

To top it off though, is we have a wedding Friday night: open bar...so literally we will wake up Saturday morning, and start back up again.  Sunday is going to be a recovery day for sure!

Go Bucks! 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 14 Comments