Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Police Officers exploiting a speed trap! Advice needed

+3 HS
BuckeyeFan150's picture
December 30, 2016 at 10:37am
125 Comments

First off, I am a big fan of police! Don't think I'm one of those, we don't need police to survive type of folk, however, I do have a Bob Costas (little bitch) regarding how they exploit speed traps!!

The story: Earlier this week, I was pulled over (on 270 NB heading East) for doing 15+ MPH over the speed limit in a "work zone", which means double trouble for those who violate.  Not ideal. My beef is that this so called work zone, hasn't had any "workers" in it for the past week! Which in my mind equates it to a normal zone and should alleviate the "double fine". Also, the speed limit goes from 65 to 55, then back to 65 all in the span of 3 miles.  Keep in mind the location ***see above.  Pretty hard to do 55 on the glorious outerbelt that is 270.

Any who, I'm thinking of showing up to this court date like Cruise in a Few good Men and trying to plead this MF'er down.  Any advice?????

Thanks and sorry to the Warriors C-Suite for sharing my Bob Costas which is not typical 11W convo.

MOD EDITED TO ANYTHING ELSE FORUM.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 125 Comments