Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Harbaugh's 4th and 1 View

+16 HS
HolyBuckeye1093's picture
December 17, 2016 at 12:21pm
67 Comments

I'm recovering from surgery this weekend so I decided to rewatch the 2016 game and I noticed something interesting about the 4th and 1. Harbaby says at the press conference that "from my view of the first down was that he was this short."

So let's talk about that "view". As you all know all the whiny TTUN fans claim that any video evidence showing that JT made the line to gain is not valid because it is "at an angle". After watching the replays I found something interesting as to where Harbaby was standing during that play. Have a look..
Harbaby is standing at the 25 yd line, 10 yds away from the 1st down line, at "an angle" and yet he claims from my view he was that short. So clearly he has a much better view of the first down than the 2 linesmen that were standing right on the plane of the line to gain right? Here's a closer view of where Harbaugh was standing just so there's no mistaking it..

So you cant have it both ways TTUN fans. If you claim that the camera angles are invalid then you must also give no validity to your whiny leader as well since he is at an angle as well. Not to mention seeing exactly where the forward progress was stopped through all those bodies in front of JT.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 67 Comments