College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Give Me Your Top Four Teams in this Hypothetical

+1 HS
OSUnathen's picture
November 13, 2016 at 12:19pm
60 Comments

Let's play the hypothetical just for a minute. OSU wins out and finish not playing for B1G Title but with overall schedule  we should end up 2-3 IMO. Penn St vs Wisc in B1G which I think Wisc wins. Clemson will be ACC Title winner IMO and Bama SEC. Washington wins PAC 12, Oklahoma Big 12. IMO the final 4 will be Bama, OSU, Clemson, Wisconsin. With Washington and Louisville on the outside looking in. I know conference titles weigh heavily with committee but I see no logical way that you leave OSU out even witHOUT  a conference title win. I think we trump Louisville and Washington with our strength of schedule and wins versus ranked opponents. The only thing Washington has could be a conference title but they have a far lesser resume than OSU with a home loss. Louisville will have no Conference title and a weaker schedule. Wisconsin with a conference title and stronger schedule would get in over Washington or Louisville IMO. Big 12 best team is Oklahoma and even if the have a conference title guess what OSU beat them handily on there field. we need to take care of business and beating MSU, UM is enough to worry about but honestly I think we are in as long as we win out. I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts on this scenario. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 60 Comments