Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

I believe from this point on it will go one of the following different ways -

+1 HS
Buckeyes17's picture
October 23, 2016 at 6:03pm
44 Comments

I'm not going to include 2015 MSU lost scenario because frankly, I'm not sure anything was corrected from that point ( as discussed in other threads ). 

1 - This turns out to be like 2014 where we get the O-line fix after the VT loss and people step up and make plays and heaven forbid ( catch the balls thrown to them ). If that is the case, we win the B1G no doubt. 

2 - Or... well, we pull a sparty and just start to crash and burn. Atleast we have 6 wins to get a bowl game?

Other Notes: Option 2 as of RIGHT NOW seems the likely direction because I'm just not sure how comfortable I am with Beck and Ed calling things. Also as we say every week... receivers gotta do better.

However, I am an optimist and think we really could bounce back. Maybe not, because these guys are so young, but I believe for now. I thought we may lose one this season, but at least this was earlier rather than later.

Thoughts?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 44 Comments