Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

2016 Game 6 OSU vs Wisconsin Predictions

+4 HS
Seattle Linga's picture
October 12, 2016 at 9:19am
148 Comments

On to ............... Wisconsin

Wisky has an aggressive defense but are dealing with injuries. Wisky's offense is not as strong as Indiana's however I am of the opinion they will do anything (trick plays) to get the win. 

The game will be a relatively low scoring affair however halfway through the 4th we put it away with a long drive wearing down their defense, punch it in and walk away with a 24 - 10 nail bitter.

Gotta give a shout out to last weeks winners:  For the first time ever we had two winners; TJSHAFFE and ACTIONSTANLEYJACKSON.

Tjshaffe 5 OCT 2016, 7:40 AM 

Indiana hung around last year and gave the Buckeyes a little scare, so it's safe to say this team can play some ball.  Although, they are hyped up coming off of a big win against Sparty, I don't think they make it as interesting as last years match up.  The Buckeyes win by three scores.  38-17. 

Actionstanleyjackson 5 OCT 2016, 9:11 AM  

38-17 OSU. But it won't surprise me at all if OSU scores mid 40's 

Well done everyone as we had a lot of very close predictions. What do you think?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 148 Comments