Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

On to Wisconsin

+4 HS
actionstanleyjackson's picture
October 9, 2016 at 9:34am
46 Comments

Think the OSU defense really will put a choke hold on the Wisconsin offense. I just don't think they are that fast or physical. 

OSU gameplan needs to center around fast tempo...While I don't mind JT running, I would like to see the short to mid range passing game emerge at some point. Gameplan needs to be diverse and creative. Yesterday they were slow with the tempo. 

Not sure what to make of Wisconsin's defense, but it will fall on their backs to win this game for them. OSU can't help with turnovers. In addition, please don't kick the ball out of bounds. It seems every time OSU does that, the other team puts a drive together. 

I do think we will see a more focused OSU. Going on the road in games like this is Meyer's specialty. If anything, the IU game should refocuse them. I do not think Wisconsin is as billed and I think if OSU comes out on offense focused, it could be a comfortable win. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 46 Comments