Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

At What Point Do Our Expectations For the Football Team Become Too High?

+15 HS
BuckeyeIn NY's picture
July 7, 2016 at 2:10pm
106 Comments

I expect Ohio State to be in the National Championship hunt every year.  A two loss season seems like a disappointment.  With Urban Meyer as coach and the recruiting job that he has done, I don't care how many starters are gone.  I feel the team should be as good if not better than it has been over the last few years.  I don't care how young or how few snaps many of the new starters will have taken, they were brought in because they are one of the best football players at their position in the country, playing for the best coach in the country.  

As a spoiled fan of the best program in college football, are my expectations unfair?  I am not one those fans who gives up on the team after a loss, I still support them no matter what the season brings.  But I never expect a loss.  

So the question I raise is how do your expectations differ from mine?  Are my expectations too high?  

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 106 Comments