Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Cardale Jones/ JT Barrett NFL Draft Parlay Contest

+4 HS
loverbuck's picture
April 12, 2016 at 12:32pm
52 Comments

Having seen the "Cardale's not a good pro prospect" opinion post, I offer an NFL draft parlay(2 part contest) contest to see which 11warrior is the best evaluator of what NFL teams will do in the draft(s) regarding Ohio State eligible quarterbacks. I am fully aware that this contest will not be over until Barrett enters the draft which could be 1 or 2 years away.  You must be right on both parts.

Prize= (1) t-shirt of choice from the 11Warriors Dry Goods Store- there can only be 1 winner.

Part 1.

What round will Cardale Jones be selected in the 2016 NFL draft.

Part 2.

Will JT Barrett be within 2 rounds, (either ahead or below- your choice) of Cardale's draft round.

Tie Breaker- Round and pick number of JT Barrett's selection.

My picks are as follows and I am eligible to win the t-shirt.

1. Cardale does not last past the 2nd round.  Round 2 selection. As Mel Kiper recently said "the chance to get a Cam Newton talent at the end of the 2nd round will be too great of a potential payoff for some team not to take a chance in the 2nd round.

2. JT Barrett is not selected within 2 rounds of Cardale- he is a 5th round selection, pick #3 in the 5th round.

This contest is not intended to degrade or belittle either of the OSU QB's, it is merely meant as a contest to determine the acumen of wannabe NFL GM's.

****EDIT: ONLY 1 PICK PER PARTICIPANT, I DONT WANT 1 OF YOU COMPUTER GENIUSES CREATING A COMPUTER ALGORITHM THAT COVERS EVERY POSSIBLE SCENARIO. THANKS.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 52 Comments