Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Name 1player from last year class you think is the most impactful player next season.

0 HS
BuckeyesRwright15's picture
February 5, 2016 at 6:04pm
38 Comments

Most of the focus is on the '16 or the '17 recruiting class and rightfully so they're fresh and exciting but this past years class are going to be ready to play this is the most important year for them their second is a big one we are replacing a lot of players. So name a player you think is going to be the most impactful second year player in the 2016 season. I'm going with I. prince because I believe this kid is special and a future 1st round nfl tackle, he is 6'7 or 6'8 and around 315 this kid moves well and bends really well has long arms prototypical left tackle. I know we got a juco guy but I think he is a right tackle and jones moves inside to guard. There are few positions I know a lot about an those are DBs and Oline, and Denzel Ward looks like a Roby clone and Damon Webb looks good hopefully gets the start with Ward coming in at nickel and 3rd corner, I also think Lattimore is a very promising player but cant stay healthy and Erick Smith is going to be our best player next season.

What are some of your thoughts and predictions?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 38 Comments