Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Elflein coming back, 2016 Oline Predictions

0 HS
BuckeyesRwright15's picture
December 3, 2015 at 3:20pm
32 Comments

Next year O-Line is gonna be between two thing 1. They’re great from the first game or the become great, or 2 they are ok and get worse. I'm banking on the first to be honest we have a top 5 Oline coach in Warinner. It might help if Elflein comes back. Fourth-year junior right guard Pat Elflein spoke to the media on whether he would be returning to OSU in 2016. "I'm probably coming back," Elflein said. "I want to talk it over with my family before I say for sure I'm coming back, but I'm probably coming back." The 6-foot-3, 300-pound Elflein is a two-time first-team All-Big Ten selection that would give next years oline a huge boost. He's probably a late 2nd-early 4th rounder; if Elflein could slide down to center this Offensive line might not miss a beat even with the loss of a first round tackle

LT Prince, kid was the first freshmen to lose his Black stripe.

LG Price keeps his spot

C Elflein maybe if he wants this line to be dominant

RG Knox he looks the part or if Burrell beats him out

RT the smiling Jones kid always looks like he is in a great mood hope he has a mean streak in him

And with some great reserves

Post your predictions

i changed this forum to a predictions to spice it up it was originally to inform people Elflein might come back

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 32 Comments