Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Be careful what you ask for.

0 HS
RickyJ's picture
November 30, 2015 at 10:57am
71 Comments

Here we are at the end of the year and heaven forbid we got Sparty, Iowa and our Buckeyes all in the top 6.  Stop the presses!  What happened to Auburn, LSU, Ole Miss, Arkansas, Georgia, and Florida?  Seems to me that nearly all of these teams were at one time sitting in the top 10 if not the top 5.  Strange that ESPN hasn't really mentioned a thing about all these B10 teams in the mix.  I also find it strange if not hypercritical how, all year long, the experts at ESPN were always quick to dismiss and laugh off any possibility of 2 B10 teams getting in the Playoff and yet they were so eager all year to put one SEC team after another right up there with Bama.  Wasn't it ESPN whom with the strong urging of the SEC, championed the playoff theory?  Be careful what you ask for guys as you just might get it.  You guys invented this deal and in doing left the doors open in the barn and now all the wrong dogs are showing up to your party.  This is not a gripe but rather a fan's observation of hypercritical BS.  I think it all stinks.  I believe that the B10 is hands down the strongest conference in America this year.  Why does ESPN consider it a joke to include 2 B10 teams in the dance?         

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 71 Comments