Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

It's Michigan Week People, Wake Up!

0 HS
Mr. President's picture
November 24, 2015 at 6:11pm
20 Comments

I know we lost to MSU and we looked like shit doing it. Tim Beck might be one of the worst OCs in OSU history. National media is saying this is turning in to Florida part II. There's no way we make the playoffs now. 

The majority of comments I have seen this week have all focused around what I wrote above....but none of that matters because its Michigan week, and despite what you think about this team right now, there is no fucking way we are losing to Michigan. Why did we win the Natty last year? Because we were a disrespected, pissed off football team. As much as Urban has tried to recreate that, it hasn't worked. Now that the whole country thinks OSU is a fraud, Im willing to bet everything I own that we see the same team that was holding the trophy in Dallas last year. 

So with that being said, I only want people who think we beat Michigan to post in this thread. I don't want to hear any more negative shit about play calling (Im guilty of this too) or how the season is over. This is the greatest rivalry in all of sports, we owe all of our attention to this game. We can deal with the other shit at an appropriate time....but now is not it.  Go Bucks and Fuck Michigan. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 20 Comments