Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

The Collective Breath

0 HS
NeemOSU's picture
November 22, 2015 at 3:05pm
24 Comments

Ok.

We, as a community, have had some time to swallow the truth. This team, as talented as it is, just has not lived to expectations, and that's perfectly fine with me. I believe there are still a few things to be fixed.

1. Fire Beck. My position hasn't changed

2. Regroup. This team has lost in more ways in one. There is a central problem when the players don't believe in the coaching staff to win, and that needs to be handled.

3. Urban needs to convince Zeke to stay. This is more than football. In the NFL today it isn't about raw talent anymore. Its also about character and integrity. The NFL looks at that Zeke situation as a blight not a blessing. I could expect zeke's draft stock to be hurt.

4. Convince Apple to stay. The thought of him being a high round pick is laughable. The reason he was so good last year is that he was put on the secondary targets, while Doran Grant handled the likes of the Amari Coopers of CFB.

5. Use JT's Leadership. Rally.

6.APOLOGIZE TO ALL THE SENIORS

7. Beat *ichigan.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 24 Comments