Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

VT rewatch game notes

0 HS
BluntedBrutus's picture
September 12, 2015 at 12:25am
18 Comments

-Paris Campbell played an amazing game on special teams and with blocking. The block he had on Braxton's TD run was legit. Yea he had a couple drops but one I don't think was the best pass. He'll do better in the future with that for sure. EDIT: I was mistaken, that pass was fine.

-in the third quarter Tech got away with blatant holding twice, the second time Lewis still got a sack while being held.

-They couldn't stop Michael Thomas or XBRAX1. Zone 6 wins redemption versus "DBU".

-Jack Willoughby missed a field goal but he had a great save tackle on that kick off.

-That studder step by Thomas was just sick nasty. The pass from JT was so beautiful as well. Perfection.

-Dunn looked like he was gonna have an ok running lane that one carry but got tripped up and then I think he may have gotten swacked on the knoggin, which is why he made no effort to try to get the ball. I hope he is ok.

-Some of the back up defense guys on the last drive did pretty well.

-Ohio State stopped Ohio State more than Virginia Tech.

-Is Braxton Miller Nightcrawler from X-men?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 18 Comments