I generally like to take the conservative approach to games but this one has a few incentives that makes me believe it won't be a fair match up.
- This will be the teams first home game since we beat TTU and the first game after winning the Natty
- Welcoming the 4 players back from suspension
- BraxSpin showing off his new position in person
- Cardale's first home start
- In today's landscape we are going to have to separate every week because of our schedule, I have a feeling that Urban won't call off the hounds until it's too late
- Lastly - Making the trip with Little Linga for his "Shoe" initiation - we will win big
Buckeyes 76 - Hawaii 10
Who you got and what's your score?