Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

How are you an Objective (or realistic) Fan?

0 HS
ShawneeBuck74's picture
September 4, 2015 at 9:26am
130 Comments

Being a Buckeye fan is awesome. We are used to awesome. It's our reality.  We have "Buckeye Problems" like: how will we NOT get complacent after so much-awesomeness or "one 5-star from Florida had the audacity to go to FSU and not OSU - can you believe that guy?"

Yet this awesomeness sometimes detracts from objectivity.  Like yesterday, _ichigan didn't suck as bad in their loss as I'd hoped.  They suck and always will, but they actually could have beat Utah had Hairball not chosen to "ride or die" with a QB Iowa didn't want. Many Buckeye fans took the "L" and have proclaimed Hairball and UM worthless as a coach/team already.  That seems to go beyond facts.

Look, I get that the answer to Hairball's question: "Who has it better than us?" Is and always will be OHIO STATE.  

My question is, what do you do to remain objective in how you assess our team or our opponents or rivals?  Thoughts?

and... What are some of those objective thoughts on this season?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 130 Comments