Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

What was your first game experience at OSU

0 HS
BrowardBuck's picture
July 22, 2015 at 12:12am
145 Comments

While I've been registered here for almost 4 years, I've rarely posted. I typically just read articles and some of the threads. With the happenings on the pay site I subscribe to, I'll probably be spending much more of my time here. With that in mind, I figure I would try to learn a little about some of the posters here by getting people to talk about their first time seeing a live OSU game at The Shoe.

As absurd as it sounds, I grew up and lived in Columbus for the first 35 years of my life before moving away back in 2001 but didn't get to see a live OSU game until 2 seasons ago. I was lucky enough to get 2 tickets to the PSU game and took my dad. It was my first live game and dad hadn't been to see a game since he was a teen (he's 77 years old now). So, I got to do something I always wanted to do but had never had a chance to...go see an OSU game with my dad. It took me until I was 46 years old, but I was able to make it happen. And of course, it was beautiful seeing my Buckeyes lay the wood to PSU.

So, give me your first time experiences seeing a OSU in person for the first time.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 145 Comments