Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS

0 HS
Harold's picture
January 12, 2015 at 4:22pm
30 Comments

Somewhere between the age of 40 and 41 I accepted the fact that I had no affect the outcome of the game.  My seat choice, who watches the game with me, the color of my underwear; they don't mean a hill of crap.  That doesn't mean that I don't sit in the exact same seat for every game, lock the door once my brother is safely inside my house, and never wear underwear with any of our current opponents colors...because I do.

It has been said that we are playing with "house money' and I couldn't agree more.  We were dead in the water the day we lost to VT right?  Wrong!  Tonight we play for all the marbles...and more importantly, we play our final game this season. 

Remember that when we give up a big run.  Keep that in mind when we have to punt every once in a while.  Some of these warriors will never put the uniform on again and thus we will be watching some of our favorites for the very last time.  Watch the game, root like your life depends on it, and enjoy the ride.

Bucks by a couple of scores when the last second ticks off...I sure will miss them, all of them.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 30 Comments