Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Seize The Day

0 HS
AWalk3r1's picture
January 11, 2015 at 11:38pm
30 Comments

Today is the day. Our Beloved Buckeyes Fight for a championship. Every year we are lucky enough to think we can get there. Have the hope of getting to this point. Damn it feels good to be a Buckeye.

Us, As fans have a chance to seize the day. As a fan we can chose to be respect the enemy.  we can chose to be the best damn fans in the land, win lose or draw.

On this day please avoid these topic's.

1. Fire(name here)
  2. Putting down a player, Our team or theirs (*ichigan players are okay)
  3. Putting down their Fans or players. (Except during the game)
  4. No I hate Herbie threads(Damn he is doing his job, and a great presence for us this YR
  5. We must all tweet Mark may before during and after the game, and need a thread just to make fun of laugh at, or anything else EDIT: Thanks @Seattle Linga

As a special request from myself, After the game, win or lose Thank a player on twitter. (if you have Twitter, if not send a letter by pony express)

This team has taught me so much. After the VT game I was thinking, this was the worst Buckeye team since the "Fickle era". I saw #fireFickle #FireHerman. I questioned Urbans passion (WTF Andy). 

The team grew, in a way to teach all of us. No matter what, this is my favorite Team of my life time. Win or lose I love all these young men. No matter what happens I hope we all choose to cheer them,  and show them the true meaning of a family of fans.

AHHHH I can't sleep GO BUCKS!!!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 30 Comments