Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Thank You, 2014-2015 Ohio State Football Team

0 HS
BuckeyeNationforLife's picture
January 2, 2015 at 9:41am
6 Comments

As I wake up on this great and glorious morning, in which our Ohio State Buckeyes and the northern US have put down the south for the second time in history, I have to think to myself that last night was one of the greatest nights of my life.

In a restaurant at full capacity, 1/2 full of OSU fans, 1/2 full of Bama fans, Ohio State dropped to a 21-6 deficit and many were wary of what was about to happen. 

But the Buckeyes did not quit. And they came back. And they showed how much better we were. And there has never been a game like that in Ohio State history. There has never been an Ohio State team play a team of Alabama's caliber under a coach like Nick Saban that has dropped down by 14, to end up put an ass whooping on that team.

There has never been an Ohio State team that has allowed a whole nation to rejoice, in celebration of the end of the SEC, and never has the stage been set for many fans to see what we are truly about.

But maybe even the greatest part of all, there has never been an OSU team that has had so many doubters all year, continue to win over and over as the underdog.

And so as I continue to celebrate this win and prepare for the national championship, I thank the 2014-2015 Buckeyes for allowing me to have one of the absolute greatest nights of my life, and thank TCU, Michigan State, Notre Dame, Georgia Tech, and Wisconsin for being the perfect primer for this night.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 6 Comments