Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Does Anyone Else Hate TTUN Fans? Anybody?

0 HS
DaiTheFlu's picture
December 20, 2014 at 5:32pm
60 Comments

I'm not going to link to their godawful site, but the desperate TTUN fans on MGoblog are insufferable. Not only are there 800 threads discussing everything Jim Harbaugh has had for lunch for the last 2 months, they've now resorted to hypothesizing as to whether Harbaugh will "Do to Urban what Saban did", which is, in their exceptionally uneducated opinion, to quit football.

Even better, a lot of them crow about how they don't "fear Urban" because all 3 games against his Ohio State team were "winnable". Am I the only person who is aware of the fact that their sad little team is 2-12 (!!) against us since 2000? I mean, I guess one couldn't blame them for being in such an obvious state of denial, but the arrogance is astonishing, considering the fact that their perceived superiority is based on wins that occurred before color television and .5 of a national championship from 17 years ago.

I'll be honest, I want TTUN to not be as much of a train wreck so that the rivalry begins to matter nationally and take some of the shine off the almighty SEC rivalries, but when I see shit like this, it occurs to me that they probably deserve to be right where they are.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 60 Comments