Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Re: ZEKE by far best RB on team

0 HS
Dmac3212's picture
September 29, 2014 at 10:32pm
27 Comments

I said it after Kent state, Zeke will be special and is on a different level than other running backs on this team. I said I would be on this site to back up my words, since everyone thought I was crazy because of Curtis Samuels performance. Zeke is the total package, great in the pass game (hands/blocking), can get the tough yardage, and is very explosive (ability to take it to the house, although we haven't seen it yet). 

I might have been right so far with Zeke, but my early assessment on JT Barrett was off. I thought everyone was to high on him. To me he was playing solid ball for a freshman but didn't prove much because the level of competition he was playing against. He also was miserable against VT. He looked sharp and accurate against Cincinnati, and I will be gladly wrong if he keeps improving. My only worry is his arm strength, and the way his eyes drop when pressures in his face. Only time will tell with both players, MSU will be the big test. 

Lets Go Bucks!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 27 Comments