Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State basketball fan talk.

Brice Sensabaugh Visiting Today

+7 HS
nomatta's picture
September 18, 2021 at 10:30am
52 Comments

I think Brice deserves his own thread and hopefully people can post here anything they see or hear about his visit this weekend and the aftermath. I really think this is our best shot at a HS forward that can step in and start for us next season. Hard to say what is going on with Mitchell but just have to think that maybe he will end up with OTE. Walsh, I don't think we gained a ton of traction there. We and many others seem to have cooled off of Casey. Aligbe would be a good long term pick-up but wouldn't want him playing a big role as a frosh, especially when we are gonna need scoring; he plans to visit next month but I secretly hope he will have reason not to (i.e. a Sensabaugh or Mitchell commitment). Holtmann recently had an in-home visit in FL with Brice and his family. Brice has family in Columbus (who I hope can be around for his visit today). Brice cut his list to a Top 4 and included OSU the day OSU offered. He has strong connections with OSU commit Bruce Thornton and almost OSU commit (haha) Dillon Mitchell. There might be some real allure for Brice in that he could take the path that his buddy Dillon might have to pass on. There is a huge opportunity at OSU for a T100 forward. We are projected to return only Brown and RS frosh Etzler. On top of that, we very likely are going to need some scoring punch, and that's exactly what Sensabaugh provides. Let's get it done.

Mod Edit- Please fix title before opening.  Single name titles don't work

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 52 Comments