Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State basketball fan talk.

Be Thankful for What You Got

+5 HS
Blackcoffee's picture
March 8, 2019 at 3:39am
53 Comments

Wasn't this Curtis Mayfield? Yes. And also Massive Attack doing a fine cover version. Oh yea...Chris Holtmann having what he termed..."one of the hardest seasons" of his accomplished but relatively short coaching career. Pulling in a top ten and I thi nk bonafide recruiting class after his first full year as OSU Coach. Not a bunch of one and dones, but totally bonafide. Carton iss bonafide top 40. Sheesh probably top 30. After Matta left, many came to realize that with all the turmoil one thing he ran a clean program. We are not under NCAA investigation. And I think Holtmann got this incoming class totally legally. Be thankful for this above all else. Not as easy as it looks these days in NCAA Basketball. As these current guys struggle this year. As Kaleb sits for some unknown infraction of the rules, and people debate whether we accept an NIT bid, one can peruse the sordid details of how LSU has achieved their current high ranked team or Sean Miller clings to deniability to salvage his already tainted basketball reputation. (insert appropiate links here) and Go Bucks! No matter how the remainder of this season plays out or how next season unfolds I am thankful for what we got(could be a helluva lot worse). lol

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 53 Comments