Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State basketball fan talk.

Next Year BasketBucks (Potential B10 Favorite?)

0 HS
IronPastor's picture
March 2, 2016 at 1:51pm
68 Comments

I know this season is not yet over, and I am in no way giving up on the Bucks for this year to make a deep run in either Tourney, hopefully the NCAA's. But I had an epiphany the other day while watching the replay of Iowa (Since I couldn't watch it live) that we may be the favorite to win the B10 next year.  I know this may sound a little crazy, especially for those who think the ship is sinking, but hear me out.

MSU - Valentine, Costello and Forbes graduate, Deyonta Davis to Draft = 4 new Starters

Iowa - Clemmons, Gesell, Uthoff, Woodbury and Jok(Draft) gone.  5 New Starters

Purdue - Davis, Hammons gone.  Swanigan, Edwards and Haas return.

Maryland - Layman, Sulaimon, Trimble (Draft), and Stone (Draft) gone.  

Indiana - Bielfeldt, Zeisloft, Ferrell(Finally) and Bryant (Draft) gone.

Wisconsin - Hayes (Draft)

The only other team not losing much is TTUN because LeVert has been hurt.  But let's be honest, I would take our team over TTUN any day.  

I honestly feel like we have the potential, with our returners and Funderburk and Potter coming in, to lead the B10 from start to finish next year.  Who knows what will happen between now and then, but this is the potential for a fun season next year for sure.

I would love to hear everyone's thoughts on the matter....

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 68 Comments